Thursday, December 15, 2011

First Post (YAY!)


So yeah. I'm just this guy. I play a lot of video games but I don't watch much TV even though I like Anime. I'm currently a Game Design/Compsci major at RensselearPolytechnic Institute. My favorite video game is The World Ends With You, my favorite comic is Homestuck, and my favorite movies are Army of Darkness and Casablanca, both for completely different reasons. 

For some unfathomable reason, I decided to start a blog. I don't know if it's beacuse I'm bored, loney, or just want to make myself seem significant somehow. 

Anyway, here's the stuff I'm working on:



The Legend of Jade: Turntables of Time is a Homestuck fan adventure based on The Legend of Zelda, Oceania of Time. It's kind of silly, to be sure, but it's a good way for me to stretch my limited artistic skills. You can see it here, and you can post suggestions here on the MSPA forums (though you can also leave suggestions in my blog's comments box).




The other thing I'm working on are a couple mods for Dungeons of Dredmor. The first one (pictured) is a graphical mod that replaces the female player with Saber, from Fate/Stay Night. Sadly, at the moment I only have frame done out of who knows how many, but I'm certain I'll get it done eventually.

The other mod (which I'm still working on) is a gameplay mod that adds Homestuck-themed items, skills, and enemies to an already silly game. Suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment