Once again, after a two-month hiatus I'm finally back! (not that anyone cares, really)
So what have I been doing these past two months? Well for one thing I've...
- ...made a puzzle-platformer about the Harlem Globetrotters in an unsuccessful attempt to get an internship with Firaxis.
- ...beaten Diablo III
- ...played way too much TF2
- ...played not enough A Valley Without Wind
- ...bought Persona 3: FES
- ...read some hilariously bad fanficiton.
- ...developed house rules for a Shin Megami Tensei: Persona-themed game of The Dresden Files RPG
- ...started two Play-By-Post RPGs; Kingdom Hearts-themed Mutants and Masterminds game, and a Persona-themed Dresden Files RPG game.
- ...got Netflix and watched way too many episodes of Law and Order: Special Victims Unit.
- ...started a Homestuck-themed graphics pack for A Valley Without Wind
- ...done jack-squat on my Dungeons of Dredmor mod.
- ...read Flex Mentallo: The Man of Muscle Mastery, and really enjoyed it even if I only had the vaguest idea what was actually going on. I'd recommend it to anyone who likes really confusing comic books
- ...written some stuff for The SCP Foundation.
I'm probably going to go into more detail about this stuff in future blog posts, this is just an overview of what I've been up to.