Monday, February 27, 2012

I really need to update this more.

Okay, I admit; I still haven't gotten much work done on the Dredmor mod, or Gemini Rush. Things have been busy for me and I really haven't had much of a chance to work on it. Especially since I'm the lead designer for a school project that involves making a game from scratch.

Still I guess it's only fair that I show you some things I have been doing in the meantime:



[PRETENTIOUS JAPANESE SUBTITLE] is a short game made in Construct 2 for an eight hour game jam, and uploaded to the Indie Pirate Kart. I made it in Construct 2 because I wanted to get familiar with the tools, which my group is using for our project.

Anyway, the concept is solid, but the game itself is glitchy as hell. I might turn this into a full game later, but if so I'll probably do it in something more proven, like Flixel. Music done by TM23 on Newgrounds.


Second: LORD ENGLISH TAKES OVER THE WORLD, a hilariously short RPG made in the Official Hamster Republic Role Playing Game Construction Engine, made over the course of 1 day for the Pirate Kart.


Last but not least: InfiKnights: Chronicle of the Last War, a metafictional forum adventure framed as an 8-bit JRPG. Not that I'm abandoning TLOJ On the contrary, I've decided to settle on a "at least once a week" update schedule for both projects (plus a minor project called Tokyo Adventures).

Over the course of the next couple days I'll try to post the results some failed projects of mine, just for fun of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment