Monday, August 20, 2012

Cladun X2 is out on PC!


Well I have to say I didn't see this coming.

A few months ago, I bought Cladun X2 for the PSP on an impulse, and found it to be a fun little Diablo clone with an comprehensive character and item creation tool. So imagine my surprise (and annoyance) to find that the game just came out on PC!

My reactions are mixed. On one hand, it doesn't look like they added any new features. On the other hand, it's nice to see obscure JRPGs like this being exposed to a broader audience.

To celebrate, I decided to release a couple characters I made for the PSP version!


Twilight Sparkle
Karkat Vantas

Note that these save files are (probably) NOT compatible with the PC version, though if someone were to buy me a copy of the game I would be more than willing to convert them... *HINT HINT*

I would also like to direct you to the Cladun X2 Wiki, which already has a multitude of characters for the PSP version (including my own), and will likely have new characters for the PC version in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment